Nootropic Smart Drugs to Improve Cognitive Enhancement vs PEMF Brain Entrainment
Are nootropic smart drugs worth the cost and buying hassle?
Why Nootropics can be a Problematic solution to Cognitive Enhancement:
- Nootropics are chemical based substances or compounds
- Every action has an equal and opposite reaction – especially true for chemical reactions that occur in the body after consuming anything inorganic
- Herbal alternatives are weaker and difficult to find
- The long-term effects or side-effects of Nootropics have not been studied
- Some Nootropics are regulated, require prescriptions and/or must be procured off-shore
- Substances with proven nootropic effects are generally expensive
- There are little to no residual effects after you stop taking them
Achieve superb mental health and improve focus, intelligence and mental productivity without using Nootropics or Smart Drugs:
Our™ PEMF is a cost efficient alternative to Nootropics or Smart Drugs:
A nootropic substance must meet five criteria set by Dr. Corneliu E. Giurgea who coined the term “nootropic.”
- Enhance memory and ability to learn.
- Help brain function under disruptive conditions, such as hypoxia (low oxygen) and electroconvulsive shock.
- Protect the brain from chemical and physical assaults, such as anti-cholinergic drugs and barbiturates.
- Increase the efficacy of neuronal firing control mechanisms in cortical and sub-cortical regions of the brain.
- Possess few or no side effects and be virtually non-toxic.
Most loosely think in terms of nootropics or smart drugs being a “cognitive enhancer” through improved memory, thought processing, focus, and concentration. By this loose definition Caffeine, Adderall and even methamphetamine would be considered “smart.”
Since 2002, more than 15,000 users have reported better sleep and better daytime mental performance using Our. Think of Our as a Sleep-Machine that supercharges the mitochondria. Read our treatise More-ATP to learn how nightly use of EarthPulse™ tunes cells for better ATP production head to toe.
Neuroscience and Psychology have proven PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields) protect brain cells during hypoxia, help neural and other tissues regenerate at up to 4 times baseline. Our clients over the cource of over 14 years (Oct. 2016) have reported consistent Healthy Brain & Anti-Aging effects that help elevate their mood and improve executive performance.
Our unique, patented, Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy systems fine tune the mitochondria system wide while enhancing sleep and recovery. When the mitochondria in the brain are metabolizing oxygen at full capacity, there are less oxidative electrons requiring detoxification and anti-oxidant supplements. Cell membrane potential in neural cells are upregulated for faster nerve conduction.
Read Our™ PEMF key 10hz research to see how PEMF therapy enhances creativity. People have reported being able to work longer and have greater output in their executive performance, something that smart drugs/nootropics might do, but that Our™ PEMF does better.